Facebook’s latest update now allows users to create a 360 image directly through Facebook, without using an external tool.
buy provigil at walmart buy Dilantin online from canada What is a 360 image post?
‘360-degree photos simulate being in the shoes of a photographer and looking around to the left, right, up and down as desired as well as sometimes zooming. The viewer clicks any point on the image to drag it in the desired direction.’*
How can you create a 360 image post?
To create your own 360 post, follow the steps below:
- Head to the section where you typically update your status
- Scroll to the bottom of the list of items and select ‘360 photo’
- This will then open your camera with the 360 screen shown below, click the blue button
- Then, as it says in the name, you then must do a 360 capture of the image you want to take, moving the camera from left to right
- Wait a few seconds for the image to render…
- And, ta-dah, you have a 360 image (with the additional benefit of being able to zoom in when this is created directly through Facebook).
Using a 360 image as a cover photo
You can now also have a 360 photo as your cover photo, pretty cool right? Whether you want to showcase your restaurant or hero the latest travel destination, you can upload a 360 you’ve already created, or as above, upload an image directly. People are then able to to tilt their phone to explore the image in your header.
This feature is due to roll out to all personal and business pages. Have you seen any cool uses of this? Please share, if so!