http://liberationiraq.com/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://liberationiraq.com/about-us/ Gone are the days when you could only add CTA’s to paid advertisements – you can now add CTA’s to all your posts when publishing through Power Editor in Business Manager.
Why add a call to action?
- Give your audience clear direction on what you want them to do and give them easy access to where you want them to go – whether this be driving guests to Facebook messenger or your website.
Follow the steps below:
- Click the hamburger menu icon to the right hand side of your business manager homepage
- Select ‘all tools’ from the list and click ‘page posts’ – found under the ‘create & manage’ section
- Choose the account you wish to post from and select ‘+ create post’ and you will view the screen below:
- Facebook will then allow you to add a CTA to a wide range of types of content including; link posts, carousel posts and videos.
- You can choose from the following CTA’s:
- Apply now
- Book now
- Contact us
- Learn more
- Send Message
- Request time
- See menu
- Shop now
- Sign up
- Simply fill in the detail required which is shown above, as per setting up an advertisement (don’t forget your UTM tracking code)!
- Select that the post will be published to the page, then click create post.
- And, voila your post will look like the below:
Now you’ve got your post set up – test, test, test. How does this post perform against a post with the URL within the post copy? Which tactic drives most web traffic? There’s never a one size fits all for social, so test, and work out what’s the best for your brand.